- PPC Management
- Customer Acquisition Strategy
- Lead Generation
- Google Map Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Optimization
Increase website Traffic with a higher search engine ranking.
What is Search Engine optimization
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of improving where your website shows up (or ‘ranks’) in search engine results. SEO is one of the best and the most affordable ways to ensure delivery of relevant visitors to your website. Although your website might look fantastic, if no one can find it, it is like placing a fancy looking billboard in the middle of the desert.
Why is SEO important
As an expert in SEO we know that growing your business online is about more than just having a website. SEO is like electricity for your online business, and generating business through your website does not happen by itself. Most people looking for your products or services will use a Search Engine such as Google to find you and your competitors. If you do not have an ongoing SEO strategy, you inhibit the ability for your website to be found in search engines, like Google, for anything other than branded terms, such as your company name. If your competitors are appearing above you on key terms relating to your business, ask our SEO consultants what can be done about it. Our will optimise your website
Why should your business need to invest in SEO?:
- A higher ranking in the search engines means more visitors to your website which leads to an increase in sales
- MMost of your potential buyers turn to search engines first. A recent poll shows that 93% of online shopping starts with search engines.
- SEO has proven to be extremely cost-effective by yielding a higher click-through rate & conversion rate compared to Pay Per Click advertising campaigns.
- Your most successful competitors are investing in it. If you haven’t got an SEO campaign in place, you’re losing ground to a competitor who has.
- SEO provides ongoing value to your business. The analogy that “SEO is like buying a home whereas Pay Per Click is like renting a home” is completely true. If you invest in SEO now & gain a high ranking you can continue to receive traffic from it even after you’ve stopped spending time & money on it. With PPC if you stop spending money, your traffic immediately stops.